Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Faith Laced

    Hi friends!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my new blog Faith Laced. Let me tell you a little bit about who I am. My name is Lindsey and I'm a Fulltime SAHM of 2 adorable kiddos who mean the world to me. Theres nothing I wouldn't do for them.I am married to a man I will refer to as Mr. Right and we currently live in the Laurel Highlands .
    I love Jesus Christ, my family, and my Keurig coffee maker in that order : ). My personal hobbies are drinking coffee, crafting, and aerobics. In the following days to come we will be discussing all things homemaking, homeschooling, and how to raise our families for God.
    I'm a born again Christian saved by grace through faith who believes in Jesus Christ for salvation. My husband and I are raising our family for the glory of God. I feel so humbled and blessed to be saved by my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He gave his life on the cross for me, a sinner, so that I could have eternal life with him in heaven. How awesome and perfect is his love for me as well as you also my friend. If you have any questions in your heart about coming to know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior by all means contact me at www.faithlaced@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. I'm trying to figure out how I might be a support to your group Pinterest board. I have two blogs: Bible Passages That Can Influence Your Life and Christian Overeaters Past and Present. I'm not sure things from the latter apply specifically to marriages. May I leave this invitation open for some time while I'm prayerful about ways I can be a positive addition to the board?

    Thanks,
    Debbie Seiling
    debbieseiling@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debra, thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Sorry to be getting back to you so late, I was out of town for a few weeks so am now just getting around to blogging again. It would be a pleasure having you contributing to the group boards. God bless and have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debra, thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Sorry to be getting back to you so late, I was out of town for a few weeks so am now just getting around to blogging again. It would be a pleasure having you contributing to the group boards. God bless and have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete